Plant-Based Wagyu -Shoyu
Processed Soybean (Non-GMO), Sake (Rice, Liquor, Rice Koji, E270, Yeast), Mirin (Rice, Water, Liquor, Corn Syrup, Rice Koji), Shoyu (Water, Salt, Soybean, Wheat, E211), Canola Oil, Sugar, Ginger, Garlic, Corn Flour
Contains Soy and Wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing crustaceans, milk and nuts.
Net Weight: 150g
- Thaw the product before cooking. Once opened, keep in an airtight container, refrigerate and use within 72 hours.
- Preheat grill or non-stick pan to medium heat, add oil and cook for approximately 3 minutes* or until surfaces are lightly seared.
*Cooking time may vary depending on equipment, always cook to an internal core temperature of ≥75°C
Keep frozen at or below -18 °C. Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Soybeans are non-GMO
- No animal ingredients/ derivatives were used
- If sugar were used, it is not processed using beef bone charcoal
- If palm oil were used, it is produced sustainably